Where: The Ontario Dog Trainer Facility, 814 Lifford Road, Bethany Ontario
Early Puppy Education is a class like no other. We want your relationship with your new Pup to be your biggest WOW factor for your life together!
This course blends basic puppy manners and relationship building techniques with essential obedience for FUN and FOCUS!
3 in stock
Your fun filled adventure includes but is not limited to:
- 5 things you need to know BEFORE you start training your pup. YES!… You can avoid problem behaviour before they start!
- Learn to ‘talk dog’ with YOUR pup: Become a ‘person of INFLUENCE’ – Not a Control freak!
- Leadership is all about INFLUENCE: Be the INFLUENCE that your pup needs and wants for your life together.
- Learn the proper way to ‘be there’ to teach your pup that he or she is safe from threats.
- Change your pup’s behaviour by changing his or her state of mind.
- Spook proofing! Everyday adventures can be SCARY for your pup. Build your pup’s confidence with safe exposure too strange, ‘spooky’ things.
- Games People Play with Puppies: Learn how to effectively use toys and games to build a bond with your pup. Boost Pup’s confidence (and yours too!) with team games of tug, fungility, hide and seek and more
Also Included: Membership to the exclusive Ontario Dog Trainer Superstar Students Facebook Group.
When: Tuesday July 10, 2018 to Tuesday August 21, 2018. 6:30 to 7:30 weekly
Start Date: Tuesday July 10 at 6:30 for ORIENTATION and REGISTRATION (for those who have not registered) NO PUPS AT THIS CLASS PLEASE
Where: The Ontario Dog Trainer Facility, 814 Lifford Road, Bethany Ontario.
Class Calendar: Each week 6:30 – 7:30
Tuesday, July 17 – What you need to know to avoid the bad stuff
Tuesday, July 24 – Confidence building, bonding and focus – let’s swim in the Ball Pool
Tuesday, July 31 – INFLUENCE! Change pup’s mind; change behaviour
Tuesday, August 7 – What is a Pack? Let’s hunt together
Tuesday, August 14 – Crate, climb and other games of focus
Tuesday, August 21 – Graduation! Bringing it ALL Together
There will be SO much more! New tricks, adventures and games will be introduced EACH WEEK!