Deposit, Payment and Cancellation Policy:
At Ontario Dog Trainer (The Company), we realize that life may get in the way or stuff may happen to prevent you from attending your training session, completing your program or perhaps from bringing your dog for Boarding and Training or Peace of Mind Training Academy as planned. To provide everyone with certainty and to assist with scheduling and planning, we offer the following refund policy:
The balance of tuition for Boarding and Training or Peace of Mind Academy must be paid in full prior to your dog’s arrival to begin their training term.
Deposits and tuition paid for enrollment in Boarding and Training School and Peace of Mind Academy are non-refundable except under the following circumstances:
- Refunds (minus deposit) may be given if the Boarding and Training or Peace of Mind Academy space can be filled for the same dates.
- Proof of death or imminent death of the dog or owner, is provided by the appropriate certified medical professional (i.e. Veterinarian for the dog, or medical doctor/specialist for the owner).
- Should the Company determine in their sole discretion, that the Client dog is not suitable to complete the program for any reason; the Client will be responsible only for payment of $1000 (equivalent to the deposit paid for Boarding and Training school), or number of days spent at Peace of Mind Academy. No equipment shall be included, and the Client will not be responsible for the remainder of the fee.
Situations where Refunds will NOT be given:
- No refund or credit will be given if cancellation is received with less than 72 hours’ notice prior to scheduled date of arrival for Boarding and Training or Peace of Mind Academy or the beginning of any private lesson session or package.
- No refund or credit will be given if you decide to pick your dog up prior to the graduation date scheduled and agreed to by contract for Boarding and Training or Peace of Mind Academy.
- No refund or credit will be given for any lessons or portions of lessons not completed within 30 days of the scheduled completion date of a private lesson package or Behaviour Evaluation (Pack Leader) session.
Thank you for understanding. We appreciate your business and look forward to exceeding your expectations.